The Meadow Healing Centre
The Meadow Healing Centre is a centre for healing and well-being activities including retreats, regular workshops, classes and individual treatments. The aspiration is for the centre to be a welcoming space for people to enjoy a range of activities and to feel nourished and looked after. We look forward to seeing you at our classes, workshops, events and for individual treatments.
We offer a range of treatments including;
Holistic Massage, Chair Massage, Reiki, Sound Therapy.
Classes and events include;
- Restorative Sound Bath Meditation sessions Singing and Voice work for health and well-being
- Mantra and Meditation sessions
Our current (April 2018) programme of classes as follows:-
- Monday - Mindful Yoga for Positivity with Sophie 11.45-12.45 (Re starting in September)
- Tuesday - Re:Choired singing group. For those with some singing experience and enjoy the well-being benefits of singing with others 6-7.30pm. Please contact us for details and to find out when and how new members can join.
- Wednesday - Qigong for all with Nicola. Drop in £7 or block booking possible. 7-8pm usually term time only.
- Thursday - Yoga Lowen with Sam Kendall. £7 drop in. 6.30-7.15pm.
- Friday - Anella (Singing for Lung Health). £4. 1.30-3pm.
- Saturday - Qigong with Angie. £7 drop in or block booking possible. 10-11am.