Lostwithiel Garden Society
Lostwithiel Garden Society is a friendly group of people who have a love for gardens and gardening.
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month, either as talks on a variety of gardening subjects or garden visits.
A Produce Show is held in September each year.
The programme of events for 2019 as follows:-
- February12th: "Creating a Forest Garden" Simon Miles
- March 12th: A Practical Demo.; Seed Sowing, Potting and Greenhouse Skills, Peter Auger
- April 9th: Incredible Vegetables - Mandy Barber
- May 14th: An evening visit to Coldrenick, Menheniot
- June 11th : An evening visit to Arundell Garden, Crantock.
- June 22nd: A coach visit to Rosemoor
- July 9th: An evening visit to Anvil Cottage and Windmill Gardens.
- August 13th: An evening visit to Lanhydrock Nursery.
- October 8th: Bulbs and Perennials , Mark Wash.
- November12th: Dahlias , Louise Danks.
- December 10th: Christmas Social
The following events are already planned for 2020:-
- January 14th 2020 : Sea Buckthorn - Seth Pascoe
- February 11th 2020 : Elements of Garden Design - Trish Howard
- March 10th 2020: Patio Containers - Nick Bacon