Adult Education Classes come to the Community Centre
Monday 1st October 2012
There are opportunities to laern or develop skills at the Community Centre as Adult Education classes are now being offered. Mid-Cornwall/East Cornwall Adult Education brochures have been delivered to every household and the following classes are to be held at the Community Centre.
- Thai Foot Massage – Tuesday evenings from 25th Sept
- NCFE Creative Craft using Art and Design - Thursday afternoons from 4th Oct
- British Horse Society Riding and Road Safety Workshop - 1 session on Wednesday Oct 17th
- Spanish ABC entry level - Wednesday mornings form November 7th
- Tai Chi - Monday afternoons from Janjary 7th
- Jewellery making with Silver Clay - Tuesday mornings from January 15th
- Emergency First Aid At Work Thursday - all day session on March 7th
- C & G Award in Bookkeeping and Accounts - 11 Wednesday afternoon sessions from April 17th
- Eygptology Workshops – 5 Saturday afternoon sessions from April 20th
- Award in Introduction to Counselling Skills - 6 all day Wednesday sessions from 5th June
For more details and to book please contact the Community Centre - book early as the classes need a minimum of 6 learners to go ahead.