How to get here
For more information about how to get to Lostwithiel by car, train, bus and plane, please see How to get here.
Join The Lostwithiel Business Group
Anyone trading, manufacturing or offering a service in - or connected with - Lostwithiel may become a member. Membership only costs £25 per year. This small amount entitles you to:
- your own page on the Lostwithiel website with up to 2 pictures and 200 words approx (the website has 200-300 visitors per day, excellent Google ranking and is a useful way to find out what's going on in town)
- a listing in the Lostwithiel leaflet which is distributed county-wide
- take part in Dickensian Evening and LostFeast week both of which bring many thousands of visitors to town
The LBG committee members are:
- Chairman - Adrian Barratt (Déjà vu)
- Vice Chairman - Mike Dobbie (Nanadobbie)
- Treasurer – Kat Smith (Iteracy)
- Secretary - Charlayne Platt (Polmena House)
To join LBG simply fill out the form below and pay your £25 annual membership fee. The easiest way is make an online transfer - contact for account details.
If you want to pay by cheque or cash, please post or drop off to (cheques payable to Lostwithiel Business Group):
Kat Smith, 5 Clifden Terrace, Lostwithiel
Adrian Barratt at Deja Vu, 31 Fore Street, Lostwithiel