How to get here
For more information about how to get to Lostwithiel by car, train, bus and plane, please see How to get here.
Cornwall is close to several major ferry ports, including Plymouth, Poole, Weymouth and Portsmouth. You can plan your ferry route here. Listed below are the main companies which serve these ports:
- Brittany Ferries sail to Roscoff and Santander.
- Brittany Ferries sail to Cherbourg, St Malo, Caen and Santander.
- Condor Ferries sail to Jersey, Guernsey and Cherbourg.
- LD Lines sail to Le Havre.
- P&O Ferries sail to Bilbao.
- Condor Ferries sail to Jersey, Guernsey and St Malo.