How to get here
For more information about how to get to Lostwithiel by car, train, bus and plane, please see How to get here.
Friday 6th July 2012, 10:00am to 2:00pm
Location: Community Centre
Doors open from 10am till 2pm - free parking & entry - disabled welcome
Like a Farmers Market, goods are sold by small-scale producers and smallholders. The producers themselves are available so that customers can ask questions about how the goods have been produced. The Produce Market is a social occasion for producers and customers to meet and chat over a cup of tea.
Produce is only available in season or when in production, and includes:
- free range meat, poultry, fish and eggs
- home made sausages, ham, and bacon
- vegetables, fruit and fruit juices, plants, flowers and herbs
- ice cream and cheeses
- chutneys, jams, marmalade and pickles
- bread, cakes and savouries
- home made cottage crafts